top of page

Groupe de distingués

Public·14 Distingués
Andres Faria
Andres Faria

Oh My God Hindi Movie Sinhala Subtitles

Oh My God Hindi Movie Sinhala Subtitles

Oh My God is a 2012 Indian comedy-drama film that satirizes the religious practices and superstitions in India. The film stars Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Mithun Chakraborty, and Om Puri in the lead roles. The film is based on a Gujarati play called Kanji Virudh Kanji, which was later adapted into a Hindi play called Krishan vs Kanhaiya. The film was a critical and commercial success, winning the National Award for Best Screenplay and becoming one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films of 2012.

The plot of the film revolves around Kanji Bhai, a shopkeeper in Mumbai who sells Hindu idols and statues. He is an atheist who does not believe in God and mocks the religious rituals of his customers. When an earthquake destroys his shop, he finds out that his insurance policy does not cover the damage as it is an "act of God". He decides to sue God and all the religious organizations that represent him in court. He is supported by Krishna Vasudev Yadav, a mysterious man who claims to be a messenger of God. The film explores the themes of faith, religion, corruption, and hypocrisy in a humorous and thought-provoking manner.

oh my god hindi movie sinhala subtitles

The film was released in India on September 28, 2012 and received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. The film was praised for its witty dialogues, sharp satire, and powerful performances by the actors. The film also sparked debates and controversies among various religious groups, who accused it of hurting their sentiments and mocking their beliefs. However, the film also received support from many celebrities, activists, and intellectuals who defended its right to freedom of expression and artistic creativity.

The film was also dubbed and released in several regional languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada. The film was also available on Netflix with English subtitles until September 26, 2023. However, finding Sinhala subtitles for the film can be a challenge for Sri Lankan viewers who want to enjoy this hilarious and insightful film. Fortunately, there are some websites that offer Sinhala subtitles for Oh My God Hindi movie online. Here are some of them:

• : This website provides subtitles for various movies and TV shows in different languages. You can download the Sinhala subtitles for Oh My God Hindi movie from this website by clicking on the download button next to the subtitle file. The subtitle file is compatible with most video players and formats.

• : This website is mainly known for streaming music and podcasts online. However, it also allows users to upload and share audio files of any kind. You can find the Sinhala subtitles for Oh My God Hindi movie on this website as an audio file uploaded by a user named DianisZpisga. You can listen to the subtitles along with the movie by playing the audio file on SoundCloud.

We hope that this article has helped you find the Sinhala subtitles for Oh My God Hindi movie online. If you have not watched this movie yet, we highly recommend you to do so as it is one of the best comedy-drama films ever made in Bollywood. It will make you laugh, think, and question your beliefs in a fun and entertaining way.

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe de distinction, les séries ! Vous po...

Distingués

• Traffic Rider
    Traffic Rider
  • Kevin Holly
    Kevin Holly
  • Herve Ngate
  • Laurel Potapov
    Laurel Potapov
  • Denis Gavrilov
    Denis Gavrilov
bottom of page